Friday, July 3, 2009

Day 364: Empty Cup, Full Belly

Uh oh. In my haste to get this delicious chili into my tummy, I completely forgot to photograph it. Imagine a thick, dark mixture of beef, beans, and tasty spices and seasoning, with cheese sprinkled over the top. As you can see, I brushed off the chopped raw onions.

I paired my chili at tonight's Giants game with hefeweizen, my favorite type of beer. An hour of so later, I followed it up with some caramel corn - a hand made specialty at AT&T Park and a treat I can never pass up. For a photo of this ridiculous, mind blowing dessert, check out entry #344, "Go Team!". In this case, though, seeing is not believing. To understand why I go on and on about this stuff, you must try it for yourself.

One day to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment