Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day 257: Vegetarian Trend

After last night's and tonight's entries, I hardly recognize myself.  Meatless meals two nights in a row?  What is going on with me?

I can explain tonight's choice by saying that I didn't arrive home from my business trip to LA until 8:30 and my husband was out at a business dinner.  Being that it was so late and I only had to worry about my own mouth & stomach, I went with what was easy and fast:  a can of Amy's Tomato Bisque with freshly grated parmesan cheese, fresh asparagus we had in the fridge, and the last of this year's Girl Scout cookie purchase.  Who can resist those Thin Mints?

This was a surprisingly satisfying meal considering the lack of thought and preparation that went into it.  How long can these meatless dinners continue, though?  Stay tuned to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment