Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day 260: Eating with Tuizers

Who needs chopsticks or silverware when you can eat with Tuizers?  Of course, I do not mean tweezers - I mean Tuizers, as in my friend Julie and her mom Mary (Tuizer).

Julie's mom is visiting for the weekend and my husband and I joined them for a Vietnamese feast at Three Seasons.  We ordered a variety of dishes and shared them all:  duck springrolls (pictured), chicken satay, crunchy fried egg rolls filled with shrimp and pork, shrimp potstickers, shrimp in tamarind sauce, and beef sauteed with chopped mango.  We also shared the fried banana and coconut ice cream dessert.

Places like Three Seasons are best when enjoyed with a group so that you can order up and taste a bunch of different things.  I find that a couple of bites of lots of different flavors is better than a big plate of only one thing.  Less is not more if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment