Sunday, May 31, 2009

Day 331: Too Full For Dinner!

We had a late lunch in wine country this afternoon and neither of us could work up much of an appetite for dinner, so I cracked open a can of Progresso chicken and wild rice soup.

Since dinner was such a snooze-fest, I'll let you know about our lunch at Diavola in Geyserville. We had checked this place out shortly after it opened last summer and since we were in the area around lunchtime today, we grabbed the opportunity to enjoy their tasty pizza again. We shared two different ones - the Margherita and the Inferno. As the latter's name suggests, it was good and spicy due to the hot Italian peppers included in the topping.

Pizza is a real treat for me. I probably eat five times a year at the most. So when I splurge, it needs to be worth it and the pizza at Diavola surely is. If you're passing through the tiny town of Geyserville in Sonoma County it's well worth the stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment