Sunday, December 7, 2008

Day 155: Pre-Party Sustenance

My husband's company holiday party was tonight and all that was promised was hors d'oeuvres so we thought we'd better have an early dinner before the event.

We went to Pacific Catch, an awesome seafood restaurant that we have visited for lunch quite frequently over the past couple of years, but we had never had dinner there.  Everything I've ever had at PC was fresh, flavorful, and healthy (with the exception, perhaps, for the fish & chips) and I really love this place.

Tonight I tried their daily special, which was grilled salmon with tomatillo and avocado sauce, grilled veggies, and PC's ridiculous sweet potato fries.  My husband took care of those (and teh corn) since I'm trying to maintain some semblance of the South Beach Diet.  The salmon was delicious, despite the sour cream or creme fraiche or whatever that white stuff was.  It was so good that I was well into the fillet before I realized that I had neglected to take a picture!

Pacific Catch has so many tasty menu items and it really is one of my favorite neighborhood joints.  We just may need to find our way over there for dinner another couple of times over the next 210 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment