Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Day 165: Boy Do I Regret That!!

I know, I know.  That is one nasty looking pile of food!!  I assure you that this was not my dinner and mine alone tonight.  We had a little outing with clients after work and we shared all kinds of appetizer plates at - you guessed it - Pedro's Restaurant & Cantina in Santa Clara, CA.

Some of the food was good (shrimp, chicken wings, guacamole).  Most of it was fair (everything pictured on the giant plate above).  And nearly all of it was not stuff I should be eating while on my quasi-South Beach diet.  Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

In any case, the food wasn't the priority tonight.  My co-workers and clients had a great bonding session, complete with margaritas, beer, and good laughs.  So come to think of it, this meal was a true success.

No comments:

Post a Comment