Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Day 159: Facebook Party!

I am a Facebook addict.  I'm not revealing any big secret here for those of you who know me.  And luckily, because I work in the advertising world, I sometimes get some inside access to cool things like the Facebook holiday party, which we attended tonight.

The party wasn't nearly as much fun as Facebook itself, but the food was pretty good.  From the buffet, I enjoyed lots of crudite with guacamole as a dip, tiny little one-bit sushi, sweet and smoky mini-meatballs, and cheese.  It was pretty easy to stick with my diet at the party - I just ignored the little quesadilla bites, the crackers, and the bread and kept the sushi rice to a minimum.  

I also skipped the yummy looking dessert buffet and tried not too drool too much all over the goodies that my husband took.  The chocolate chip cookies looked like they were to die for and the brownie, sugar cookies, and cheesecake bites didn't look half bad either.  However, I managed to resist (after a mini bite of my hubby's brownie) and came home and had sugar-free Jell-O instead.  

This was our first party of the season but we look forward to much more celebrating, eating, and wine drinking over the coming weeks!  Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment