Friday, February 27, 2009

Day 238: Something's Fishy (In a Good Way)

Friday nights are for celebrating the end of the work week and I like to do that at one of our favorite neighborhood restaurants with a good bottle of wine.  Tonight we chose Bistro Aix.

I started with the beet and goat cheese salad with baby spinach and orange vinaigrette.  The flavors in this salad come together wonderfully and I order it nearly every time we go to BA.

If you read entry #183 ("Add it to the List of Things I Want to Bathe In"), you know that I also  absolutely adore BA's bouillabaisse, so that's what I had for my entree.  Last time I ate this dish, the wine we brought paired perfectly, so we brought another bottle of the lovely Bartholomew Park 2003 Cabernet Sauvignon and once again it was a match made in heaven.

I'd say this was a lovely start to the weekend.  TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment