Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Day 130: Don't Judge a Book by It's Cover

Poor Osha. Their food is SO good and yet my photos always make it look so unappealing. That's because the decision to go there is usual very last minute and we go straight from work - so I don't have my real camera with me and I'm stuck having to use my camera phone. Normally I give major props to the camera function in the Blackberry Pearl, but it just doesn't do food well. Sorry, Osha!

We are leaving for vacation tonight (gotta love the redeye!) and of course - I am not packed yet so we needed some fast, dependable, and of course - yummy.

We ordered our usual: Pork Larb (mild - which is plenty spicy enough!), Pineapple Fried Rice (comes loaded with chicken, cashews, and shrimp and is SO good), and Chicken Panang (coconut milk curry - can you say yum?).

Osha has several locatins throughout San Francisco - this one on Geary is not much to look at, but they sure know what they're doing with the food!

No comments:

Post a Comment