Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 298: Wrapping Up a Highly Caloric Week

I cannot recall a time in my life, other than possibly during college, when I would have consumed pizza, nachos, a cheeseburger, mozzarella sticks, chicken fingers, french fries, Doritos, beer, pie, and ice cream all in one week. Well, add tonight's fried chicken to that list and you now have a complete list of the junk that went into my face this week while visiting friends and family back east. It's horrifying really.

Tomorrow I return to California, thankfully known as the healthy food capital of the USA. It may cause me to go into shock, but I plan to cram as many veggies as I can into the system over the coming week or two. I know I can't undo what I already did but I sure can try to make up for it (and then some!). I hope the farmer's market is ready for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment