Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 188: The Best Part is What You Don't See

My husband had a work dinner tonight.  For me, that usually means dinner will be one of two things:  a can of soup and some edamame or a can of tuna with whatever fresh veggies I can drum up from the fridge.  You can see which won out tonight.

We also had a huge container of blueberries, purchased at Costco over the weekend.  We are nowhere near blueberry season, but these guys came from Chile and I couldn't resist so they were my dessert.

However, after eating all of this, I wasn't feeling quite satisfied enough so I cracked open a can of artichoke hearts.  I LOVE artichokes and can literally just eat them from the can - which is just what I did.  I know it's strange, but it makes me happy, so there!

No comments:

Post a Comment