Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day 208: Payback is Delicious

I have owed Osha Thai a decent picture of their food and tonight I finally delivered!  

This is Osha's 4th or 5th appearance on 365daysofdinner.com and for nearly all of those, I only had my camera phone which takes pretty bad pictures of food.  Tonight I came prepared and am happy to have captured Osha's delicious food in a much better light.

The other great part of tonight's dinner was that our friends joined us, which meant that we could order more dishes than usual!  We started with two salads - one with pork and one with squid.  The pork larb is a regular order for us but the squid was a new one.  It was super spicy but a nice change.

Then we had pineapple fried rice (a favorite of ours and now of our friends'), panang curry with duck (normally we order it with chicken - we found the duck added little more than additional fat and will go back to chicken next time), and volcanic beef (pictured).

As always, everything was super fresh and packed with flavor.  I'm glad I was finally able to give Osha their due.

No comments:

Post a Comment